Nonsurgical spinal decompression stretches your spine over several minutes to reduce pressure on the gel-like discs that separate the bones in your spine and act as cushions. Over time, repetitive motions, bad posture, and other factors can compress the disks. Spinal decompression creates negative pressure that helps return the discs to their normal positions, making it easier for them to cushion and deliver nutrients to the bones in your spine.
The Benefits of Spinal Decompression
At Corrective Chiropractic, Dr. Jensen and his staff members often use spinal decompression to reduce neck and back pain. The treatment works especially well for younger people (under 50) who live with pain.
Spinal decompression can also help people experiencing:
- Sciatica (pain that radiates from the back to hips and legs).
- Numbness and tingling sensations in the hands and feet.
- Muscle weakness and muscle atrophy.
Why Choose Spinal Decompression
Doctors have several treatment options for these conditions. Why should you choose spinal decompression? Many clients prefer spinal decompression over other treatment options because it:
- Doesn’t rely on drugs that can cause short-term and long-term side effects.
- Works well without requiring surgery.
- Doesn’t have any downtime (you can go on with your day as usual).
- Avoids side effects like bleeding, infections, and nerve damage.
With spinal decompression, you get a safe, effective way to treat your spine and reduce pain.
Schedule an Appointment at Corrective Chiropractic
Dr. Jensen has been using chiropractic methods like spinal decompression for more than two decades. Find the relief you need by requesting an appointment at Corrective Chiropractic in Raleigh. Your first treatment will take less than 10 minutes, so you don’t have to set aside much time to experience the beneficial effects of spinal decompression.