Spinal Decompression in Raleigh, NC
A relatively new chiropractic treatment, spinal decompression therapy has become an advanced, non-surgical tool in treating arm, leg, neck, and back pain associated with herniated and degenerative spinal disc disease. Whereas more traditional treatments can include drugs, difficult exercises, and even surgery, spinal decompression treatment at Corrective Chiropractic in Raleigh, NC is a non-invasive alternative designed to produce results.
Spinal decompression therapy has been proven effective in treating a wide array of conditions, including sciatica, herniated discs, and more. Whether your pain is chronic or intermittent, we'll work with you to develop a treatment plan for long-term relief. And when you come to Corrective Chiropractic, you'll benefit from our:
- Convenient office hours
- Easy appointment scheduling
- Kind, caring staff
What Is Decompression Therapy?
Spinal decompression is the application of axial traction with the intention of 'decompressing' a compressed disc. It is based upon positioning and specific protocols.
Decompression Phase 1
Decompression Phase 2
Decompression Phase 3
Decompression Phase 4
What Can Decompression Help With?
Spinal decompression can help with a number of conditions:
- Protruding discs
- Bulging discs
- Herniated discs
- Degenerative disc disease
- Posterior facet syndrome
- Acute facet problems
- Radicular pain
- Prolapsed discs
- Spinal root impingement
- Degenerative joint disease
- Facet syndrome
- Compression fractures
- Joint pain
- Discogenic pain
How Can Decompression Improve Your Condition?
- To promote diffusion & enhance healing
- Reduce outer annular protrusions
- Reduce nerve/disc impingement
- Modulate mechanoreceptors
- Reduce muscular tonicity
- Foster directional preference
- Improve healthy fluids into the discs
How Long Will Decompression Treatment Take?
- First-time patients will be treated from 6-8 minutes.
- Chronic or tolerant patients will be treated for 10-12 minutes.
- Total set up and treatment time no longer than 15 minutes.
Don't suffer endlessly when Corrective Chiropractic may be able to help alleviate your discomfort. For more information about spinal decompression treatment or to schedule a consultation, call us today.